Mammoth Mountain is well named as it has the highest summit elevation in the State of California with multiple terrain options for all levels of snowboarding. Not only does it receive above average snowfalls due to its high elevation, but offers breathtaking views across the Nevada Mountains. Mammoth is widely known internationally by professional boarders for its world-class terrain parks. Beginners can graduate to pro enjoying tree riding, wide open groomers and impressive bowls.
BOOKING A HOLIDAY
7 NIGHT AT AUD 1399
+ GUIDE at ( AUD 150pp )
7 Nights with Breakfast / Transfers from the Airport / Accommodation / 5 Day pass and a dinner . With 4 different Accommodation options from 3 Star to 5 Star .
Have your own accommodation ? But don't know the mountain? Why not hire one of our professional guides and get more out of your holiday . Guide cost is AUD 150 per day . We also offer discounted group deals for guiding . Get a quote off us today , we will package up your holiday within 24 Hours .
PACKAGES & PRICING. . .
We have a range of packages currently available for booking. For more information regarding the camps, please don't hesitate to contact us!
We have 7 on mountain options from 3 star to 5 start . Basic pricing is
• 7 Nights - 6 Day Ski Pass - $1399.00 AUD
• 10 Nights - 9 Day Ski Pass - $1899.00 AUD
• 14 Nights - 13 Day Ski Pass - $2500.00 AUD
Please note: Prices and currency are subject to change, and will be recalculated on date of payment.
INCLUSIONS . . .
• FREE Shuttle to and from airport
• Lift pass
• Dedicated Trip Tour Guides if need at an extra AUD 150per day .
• 3 Star / 4 Star / 5 Star options
TRANSPORT . . .
Very simple , once you flight into LA Airport Mammoth have a FREE Shuttle service that takes you to our accom.
EQUIPMENT HIRE . . .
We currently have a range of snowboard gear and equipment for hire, and we'd be happy to put a custom package together for you. Please use the contact page, and fill out the ski hire form provided. One of our friendly staff members will see to your request within a couple days, and help you get setup for your snow trip.
Available for Hire:
• Snow Jackets & Pants
• Snow Goggles
• Snowboard Boots
• Snowboard Gloves
Download the latest resort map to see the mountain in full effect.
NO. OF LIFTS
ANNUAL SNOW FALL
Jan / Feb
LEVEL OF RIDER
READY TO BOOK OR HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
* We have limited spots available for the weekend, so book you’re spot early. Bookings close 2 July, 2016, unless sold out prior. Full payment is due at time of booking. Flights are not included in our camp prices, and must be booked separately as we do not specialise in flight bookings.